IntroductionIn the Mediterranean region and India, Fenugreek seeds are widely used in the daily life and cooking, but they are not well known in the Asia and South East Asia region. Not only does Fenugreek seed have its own fragrance, but it also has great importance of preventing various kinds of diseases.
As a nutritious food, or rather a kind of folk prescription, Fenugreek seed can be used as a natural remedy for various kinds of health issues, including indigestion, fever, breathing difficulties, kidney diseases, arthritis, high cholesterol, diabetes and minor skin damages.
Natural Tone Fenugreek seeds powder bag contains naturally grinded Fenugreek seeds. The final product is to be infused with hot water, just as simple as usual tea bags. This process can be repeated 3 to 5 times, until the color and taste are completely gone. Fenugreek seeds powder bag comes with its unique fragrance, it provides us plenty of health benefits in a convenient way.
- Fenugreek seed prevents the blood from taking iron, anemia patient is advised not to consume.
- Fenugreek seed suppresses Thyroid level, patient with Thyroid disease is advised not to consume.
- Fenugreek seed might stimulate uterus to shrink, pregnant woman is advised not to consume.
- Some people might be allergic to Fenugreek seed, possibly symptoms include rash, hives, itching, swelling, etc
- Fenugreek seed is one kind of food ingredient that is usually safe to consume, but excessive intake might lead to internal bleeding.
- Infuse with hot water, can be refilled 3-5 times until the color and taste are completely gone.
- Daily dosage about 5 – 30g.